Find the biggest stories from across the soccer world by visiting our Top Soccer News section and subscribing to push notifications.
The fifth round of the FA Cup still has a rather unfinished look to it following Sunday’s draw.
With one meeting left to play Monday and five ties going to a replay, only three matchups are set in stone: Bournemouth hosting Leicester City, Wolverhampton Wanderers entertaining Brighton & Hove Albion, and holders Manchester City traveling to Luton Town.
Wrexham facing Newcastle United is an appealing prospect, but the ambitious League Two outfit must beat the Championship’s Blackburn Rovers to secure that fifth-round clash. Maidstone United, the sixth-tier side that dumped Ipswich Town out of the FA Cup on Saturday, will take on either Sheffield Wednesday or Coventry City.
Draw in full
- Blackburn Rovers or Wrexham vs. Newcastle United
- Chelsea or Aston Villa vs. Leeds United or Plymouth Argyle
- Bournemouth vs. Leicester City
- Liverpool vs. Watford or Southampton
- Bristol City or Nottingham Forest vs. Manchester United
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Brighton & Hove Albion
- Sheffield Wednesday or Coventry City vs. Maidstone United
- Luton Town vs. Manchester City