The Premier League is back this weekend after midweek’s European action and Bet MGM customers can make the most of the bookie’s new sign up offer.
BETMGM have a new customer sign up offer where you can get £40 in free bets when place a £10 bet, which can be claim by following this link*!
This weekend’s Premier League fixtures:
Saturday (3pm kick off unless stated):
- Wolves v Tottenham (12:30pm)
- Arsenal v Burnley
- Crystal Palace v Everton
- Manchester United v Luton
- Bournemouth v Newcastle (5:30pm)
Sunday (2pm kick off unless stated):
- Aston Villa v Fulham
- Brighton v Sheffield United
- Liverpool v Brentford
- West Ham v Nottingham Forest
- Chelsea v Manchester City (4:30pm)
Five matches take place across each of the weekend’s days, kicking off with Tottenham looking to get back on top of the table, for at least a few hours, as they travel to Molineux to take on Wolves in the lunchtime kick off.
The three 3pm matches see Burnley and Everton travel to the capital to take on Arsenal and Crystal Palace respectively, while Luton also make the trip to Old Trafford to play Manchester United before Newcastle make the long trip south to take on Bournemouth in the evening kick off.
Four matches kick off at 2pm on Sunday afternoon, which see Aston Villa take on Fulham, Brighton play a Sheffield United side fresh from their first win of the season last week, Liverpool play Brentford and Nottingham Forest are in the capital to take on West Ham.
The standout game of the weekend sees Chelsea, fresh from their 4-1 win at Tottenham on Monday night welcome league leaders and defending champions Manchester City to Stamford Bridge in the 4:30pm kick off.
How to claim new customer offer on BET MGM
- You must claim the promotion from the ‘‘My Offers’’ page on your Account within 3 days of registration, and place a Qualifying Bet (as defined below) of at least £10.00 within 7 days of registration.
- To qualify and remain eligible for the Sports Welcome Offer, the bet must meet the following criteria (“A Qualifying Bet”):
- Minimum odds of 1/1 (2.0) and any each-way bet must have a £10 stake each-way.
- Bet Builders are considered to be one bet or set of odds per game, meaning that the odds of the Bet Builder must add up to minimum odds of 1.1 (2.0).
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Brand New talkSPORT BET App
Download the talkSPORT BET app here
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. 3 days to claim & 7 days to place a qualifying bet to receive 4x Free Bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder, 1 x £10 Acca and 1 x £10 Football. 7 day expiry. Exclusions apply. Stake not returned. T&Cs apply.