RedAxePlay aims to provide UK players with a safe, fun, entertaining, secure, and regulated environment where they can enjoy their favourite games and find some new ones.
RedAxePlay casino pros & cons
We aim to provide an unbiased view of this casino, and we noted its pros and cons to make it easier for you to see if it’s a casino that could be worth visiting.
- Huge selection of games
- Collect reward points as you play
- Wide range of bonuses available
- Processing fee on withdrawals
- Minimum deposit of £20 on some payment methods
Welcome bonus at RedAxePlay online casino
This casino offers a range of bonuses, starting with its welcome bonus. This bonus lets players opt into a 100% deposit match bonus of up to £100 plus 20 free spins.
This offer has a high 50x wagering requirement, and the free spins can only be used on Book of Dead. The bonus winnings have a 30-day expiry period, and free spins will expire after seven days.
No deposit bonuses at RedAxePlay online casino
RedAxePlay online casino bonus codes
It’s vital to read every promotion’s terms & conditions (T&C) so that you know if bonus codes are needed and how to use them.
RedAxePlay online casino spins bonus
A number of the casino’s promotions have a free spins component. There is a dedicated free spins promotion called the ‘Thursday Spinner Leaderboard’.
Players who opt in are entered on a leaderboard every Thursday. The top three players with the most spins will win cash prizes at the end of the day.
Other RedAxePlay online casino bonuses
At the time of writing, RedAxePlay was running a very impressive 12 promotions. This includes the three mentioned above but also includes a rewards program and more.
There are two cashback offers, ‘Cashback Weekends’ and ‘Midweek Cashback.’ Both give players the chance to receive £500 on their net losses. ‘Sunday = Funday’ offers a 20% match deposit bonus of up to £500.
We recommend regularly checking RedAxePlay for new promotions, as they’re often updated.
Games at RedAxePlay online casino
There are over 1,400 slots on this site from many top software providers. UK players will find a wide variety of the most popular slots here, including Starburst, Book of Dead, Gonzo’s Gold, Immortal Romance, and Big Bass Bonanza.
Over 50 software providers have games available at RedAxePlay casino. Naturally, there are the top providers such as NetEnt, Pragmatic Play and Relax. But there are also a lot of smaller studios like All41 Studios and Aurum Signature Studios.
Players can use the search bar to find individual games or the dropdown to find a particular provider. The games are split into ‘Slots’ and ‘Jackpots’ in the navigation.
Playtech and Evolution supply the games, so players should find that they have an excellent user experience.
The casino has a good mix of fixed and progressive jackpots. There are over 100 slots in the ‘Jackpots’ section of the site, with many favourites such as 10,001 Nights and Shaman Spirit – Super Jackpot.
Other games (bingo, scratchcards etc)
RedAxePlay has a good range of alternatives to slots and table games to try out.
The ‘casual’ section of the site has over 100 games that include a variety of scratchcards, bingo, and even noughts and crosses. There are games such as Yahtzee – Instant Tap, Scratch Gold, bingo 75, and Keno Star.
How to deposit and withdraw money at RedAxePlay online casino
RedAxePlay casino accepts the following deposit methods: Visa debit, Mastercard debit, PayPal, PayviaPhone, Apple Pay, Paysafecard, Payz, Neteller, Skrill, and Neosurf. These methods can make instant deposits.
It accepts withdrawals from Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Skrill, Payz, and Neteller. PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard can take up to seven days to process. Payz can take up to three days, and Skrill and Neteller can take one day. There is a 1% fee of up to £3 on each withdrawal.
How to sign up to RedAxePlay online casino
The sign-up process at RedAxePlay casino is simple and straightforward. Here’s our quick guide to it.
- Use our provided link to get the best bonus.
- Select ‘Register’ in the top right corner of the site.
- The registration form should pop up. Complete the fields for your email address, password, and mobile number
- On the next screen, add your first name and surname, gender, date of birth, country, occupation, address, promo code (if you have one), and agree to the T&C.
- Select your deposit method
- Verification documents will be required to activate the account fully. These documents are necessary for proof of age, residency, and payment method.
How to contact RedAxePlay online casino customer support
The casino allows UK players to contact it through email or live chat. The live chat option is available 24/7 and can be accessed by clicking on the chat button in the bottom right of the screen.
How to join RedAxePlay online casino’s VIP program
The missions are specific tasks such as triggering a feature on a slot, playing certain games, or claiming a bonus. Players can also win prizes by reaching different levels on the leaderboard.
There are levels to the rewards program, and as the player accumulates more points, they climb up the levels. There are also badges that are awarded for reaching specific levels, which can unlock offers.
The points can be used in the Reward Store to redeem items like free spins, extras, cashback deals, and other bonuses.
How does RedAxePlay online casino encourage responsible gambling?
RedAxePlay casino takes responsible gambling very seriously and is dedicated to supporting players if they need assistance. The casino offers a number of tools that players can use to help them control their gambling.
- Limits – players can set daily, weekly, or monthly deposit, wager, and lose limits. Time limits can also be put in place. These limits can be configured at any time by going to the ‘Account’ section of the site.
- Timeout – The casino allows players to choose an amount of time to block themselves from playing at the site, which can be up to 42 days.
- Self-exclusion – It is possible for a player to request to be excluded from the site for a period of up to 12 months. They can ask for this option by contacting customer support via email or live chat. Players can also contact GamStop if they want to be excluded from all online casinos licensed in the UK.
- Reality check – When this option is selected, a popup appears on the screen when a player has been at the casino for a specified amount of time. This is to remind the player of how long they’ve been playing.
The casino has also a list of respected organisations that can provide further assistance in its ‘Play Responsibly’ section.
Would we play at RedAxePlay online casino?
Having conducted an extensive review of the casino, we can say that, yes, we would play here. RedAxePlay has a huge variety of games, with over 1,400 slots alone.
There are many top games to choose from, and new games are continually added. The software providers that supply the games are well-known and have good reputations.
One downside we did find was that the site is a little awkward to use. The game thumbnails are very large, which makes the site a bit slow to load.
Also, a lot of the information screens, like the T&C and ‘Play Responsibly’ sections, appear in popups, which many browsers may automatically block.
We did like the rewards program and the range of promotions on offer. However, the wagering requirement of 50x on the welcome bonus is very high.
Ultimately, playing at this casino was straightforward and fun. The number of slots and the rewards program make it worth checking out.
More casino reviews
About the author
Wayne has been writing betting content for several years, with an emphasis on finding the best casino bonuses and testing the latest slot games. He’s originally from the UK but has lived all over the world, with Slovenia as his current base.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to talkSPORT. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.